Wednesday 21 October 2015

Pamphlet Cover

Afternoon, folks!

The donation page for the 100 Poem Challenge closes in just under three days, and I'm thrilled that so far we've raised over £3000 for The Book Bus! I'll be handwriting the poems on postcards after that, and the limited edition poetry pamphlets will be printed shortly. The cover for the pamphlet has been designed by the wonderful and generous Leo Nickolls - I love it and I hope you do, too.


You've still got a couple of days to buy the poetry collection if you'd like to (it'll never be printed again). Click here for more info, and you can read all of the 100 poems on this blog, just click here and scroll down.

Thanks so much to everyone who has donated and spread the word. The money is going to a fabulous place. xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate your work and very amazing and important information about the Divine Verse which have share in this blog.
    Divine Verse

    ReplyDelete